Friday, May 31, 2024

Friday finish - True Bias Mave skirt


I won the Mave Skirt pattern by True Bias at the recent Modern Quilt Club retreat. The fabric was a purchase at 2023 Festival of Quilts from Rosenbergs. I also have the same fabric with pink hearts.


This was WIP number 2 for our Guild UFO challenge and although the number hasn't been chosen yet, I can make a top to match when it is drawn.



I now need to buy a navy or red summer top to go with the skirt as the only red top I have is a long sleeve shirt and cardigan.


I did add a very small "Not for sale" label by Kylie and the machine on the front of the skirt which was inserted into the seam of the waistband. The lining is heavier than I would have liked but the pattern specified a 60" wide fabric for the lining and actually 45" would have been enough.

No comments: