Friday, May 03, 2024

April 2024 achievements

Another light month for finishes but I have quilted four customer quilts, had a London hospital appointment which was a day trip, six days in France and I published my first pattern.

 


Our April project for our Guild UFO challenge was number 7 which for me was the September Cottage by Country Cottage Needleworks. I completed this early in the month.


I finished a class block from my trip to France into another mini quilt for SCBU. I need to follow up presenting our group's contributions again this week.


And last but by no means least, I finished a second sample of my Corbiere Cushion which will be released in my Payhip store on 1 May. If you sign up to my newsletter there will be a discount code for this pattern for the whole of May,




No comments: