Friday, May 17, 2024

Friday finish - Bee SAL

 

I do enjoy a good Flosstube video on Youtube and one of my Favourites is Helen D who is East Coast Crafter on Instagram. The pattern was purchased from Cobweb Corner and Helen has thoughtfully chosen a chart which the designer was happy to make available in PDF format for overseas stitchers. I believe the PDF of the pattern can now be purchased direct from the designer, Erin Eizabeth Designs.

The threads are all DMC which I can purchase locally, and I chose a 32 count fabric called eureka by Fox and Rabbit instead of the called for 28 Count. 

My sewing machine is being repaired and my long arm is in time out, so I have focused on finishing this project for the last few days. I have a nice black frame from Flying Tiger and some yellow honeycomb fabric somewhere in my stash, so I hope to frame this before the end of the month.



No comments: