Wednesday, May 01, 2024

May 2024 plans

 I definitely achieve more when I focus on one project at a time, so here's what I'm planning to work on this month, allowing for a five day trip to Guernsey with my 96 year old father. There was no way we were allowing him to go by himself.


La Vie en Rose Nantes by Veruschka Zarate is completely pieced, so I just need to decide whether to make it into a wall hanging or a cushion.

I completed one of these Quilter's Totes last month and I have one which is quilted and needs to be put together. 


The Mave skirt which looks like a straight forward pattern which I need to trace first.


I have the Zip and Grip pouch still to finish, should be another quick finish, in theory.

I signed up for another sewalong, I was powerless to resist. The pattern is by Pen and Paper Patterns. I did have a polaroid style camera when I was younger so this spoke to me and it is perfect for featuring some Ruby Star fabrics.




No comments: