Monday, June 03, 2024

June 2024 plans

My husband is away for two weeks in the UK during June, so I have big plans! He is also taking my long arm to be serviced so I will concentrate on handwork and planning to quilt my Snap Happy on his return.


I really need to bite the bullet and restart my sneakers. My daughter finished hers 18 months ago.


Ginger's kitchen bench pillow is a new start but there is a sewalong with videos in June, so I plan to start and finish this month. I need to follow up some products I've enquired about but not had a reply. Fabrics are picked and I will use the thread colours that I already have. Pillow inners need to be ordered from Ikea to be delivered to my husband!


Snap Happy by Pen and Paper Designs is pieced but needs to be quilted and bound. Backing and binding has arrived.


I have started this small piece now that I have the Blooming Crocus thread.


Another small piece which I should be able to finish this month which is on my Guild UFO list.


Number 9 was chosen for our Guild UFO challenge piece for this month which is not a big stitch.

I will definitely be working on all of the small projects this month whilst my long arm is being serviced. To summarise I will focus on the following
:
1. Sneakers
2. Ginger's kitchen bench pillow
3. Snap Happy
4. Spring Quaker
5. Boo
6. Halloween tiny town



No comments: