Wednesday, June 26, 2024

WIP Wednesday - Lucky Us


I have started the Lucky Us project by Kimberbell Designs using the Cristin Creates YouTube videos. Once again, I have been choosing fabric from stash, but I am now waiting for specialty Kimberbell leather and glitter applique sheets to move on to the trickier elements. 

I visited my local needlework shop, Rachel's Textiles yesterday and completely forgot that I needed a small amount of tulle. I messaged Rachel and she does stock tulle, so that will have to wait until Friday as she is closed today and I am in St Malo, France for the day tomorrow. I've also misplaced another block that I've finished for the project, but I just can't find it. I will worry about it once all of the other blocks are complete.

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday for the shingles vaccine, but Nigel suggested I should also have the pneumonia vaccine too. My arm is so sore. I hope my arm improves by tomorrow as it will be a long and tiring day and the discomfort will not put me in a good mood!




 

No comments: