Wednesday, June 05, 2024

May 2024 finishes

We had a five day trip to the neighboring island of Guernsey in May and I did some cross stitch when we were there. Once again, I've tried to focus on one project at a time, but to be honest I have been avoiding unpicking a quilt so that's why I have been productive this month.



2024 Collector's Heart is complete and framed. My husband was tasked with painting a charity shop frame for me with blackboard paint.




La Vie en Rose Nantes by Pride and Joy Quilting was pieced last month so I quilted it this month.




Bee Farm by Erin Elizabeth Designs is also finished and waiting to be framed.


 

I finished the KATM scissor case and Lori holt's design board for a Guild make and take.


Mave skirt by True Bias


I completed one of these Quilter's Totes last month and I finished the third version in May.



The Zip and Grip pouch is finished and I did not enjoy the process. It was another project chosen by Lizzie and like the unfinished sneakers, it was a struggle to get the enthusiasm up to finish it.


My Guild UFO challenge for May was number 12, cast a spell by Hands on Design.

No comments: