Wednesday, January 06, 2021

WIP Wednesday - 2021 Guild challenge

 Here are the projects I selected for our Guild challenge, mostly small or simple projects so I can work on other projects too. I don't think that will be happening this month as my tattoo quilt #4) wa chosen for January. I shared my progress on this quilt on Monday.

1. Unicorn block - to make into a pillow perhaps?




2. Book block - to make into a book bag perhaps


3. Tea towel from Poppy Treffey to add some machine embroidery




4. Tattoo quilt

5. Travel bag

6. Linen dress

7. 2020 Prairie schooler Santa


8. Minimalist wallet - pattern by Noodlehead


9. La Fin du Monde - just needs the ends sewn in


10. Bonnie & Camille stars - this was my leader and ender project for 2020.


11. Spring Garden by Durene Jones


12. Plaidish in black, red and low volume



Time will tell whether finishing my January UFO will be achievable, but one that quilt is finished, all the other project are much simpler. 



No comments: