Monday, January 25, 2021

Monday make - January - A year of Celebrations


One of my objectives this year is to complete the whole year of small pieces from A Year of Celebrations by Hands on Design. I did complete December last month and randomly I have also completed June. I still need to purchase July and it is on my wish list along with four Prairie Schooler Santas that I need to have all of the patterns since they started in 1984.

There is still a week left in January and I have completed both the January Cottage and the January A year of celebrations. Can I make it a hat trick and finish my tattoo quilt?


I have kit up the February project and it's ready to go. I was able to purchase the two skeins of DMC yesterday that I needed for the project. I don't know how I'm going to finish these pieces but I have a frame from a charity shop which is the perfect size for the cottages. Once the non essential shops open again in a week's time, I will buy some chalk paint to update the frame.






No comments: