Monday, January 18, 2021

Monday make - zip around pouch

 


This finish is a bit of an embarrassment. I joined in virtual retreat in mid September #sewingshindigretreat2020 and one of the classes was to make the Zip around pouch - pattern by Bad Bananas available for purchase here with tips and tricks with Tori.

I didn't even have to quilt the fabric as I had some leftover from the All Aboard case I'd made for my daughter. Pattern by Annie Unrein. I bought that pattern from Sew Hot. I used the same zipper tape too. It has sat on my window sill waiting for the binding to be finished since September. It's not like I have left the house much in the intervening three months!! So in anticipation of Lizzie leaving yesterday I decided to just finish it and it had now been gifted. Not a pattern I'll probably make again, too fiddly but cute.


No comments: