Friday, October 02, 2020

October UFO update

I started September with 12 UFOs and finished with 11. I have added several more projects into the mix especially two SALs that finish this quarter. I have not included the Tattoo quilt with @happysewlucky,  nor my Bonnie and Camille stars.  However these two projects will be added to my Q1 FAL project list and UFO challenge in January.

1. TQS BOM 2012




2Tate Modern quilt which was our challenge March project which is now ready for quilting.




3. Hoffman Dream Big Panel - I have started this and took it off the machine to work on customer quilts. I think this will be made into a bag once quilted.




4. Linen dress Realistically this may be added to my 2021 UFO challenge list.

5. Libs Elliott sewalong - quilted and bound but it just needs some ends sewn in.


6. 1985 Prairie Schooler annual Santa


7. The light by Barbara Ana designs

8. 1987 Prairie Schooler Santa


9. Spellville by Barbara Ana


10. Spring sampler by Durene Jones

11. Chinese Zodiac  by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery


12. Techno Garden by Karlee Porter

13. Halloween SAL





No comments: