Wednesday, October 14, 2020

WIP Wednesday - Chinese zodiac



Month seven of this eight month sewalong with The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery is about to be released. I have just completed month 1 which is the central medallion and the first three animals!! To complete month two I need to add the small ornaments in the top right hand corner and do the back stitching on the fan in the top right hand corner.



I have been working on one animal per week and just have the details to add to all of the animals apart from the rabbit which needs to be completed. I have scheduled this project into my daily to do list and manage to work on it for at least 30 minutes about five out of seven days a week.


After an exhausting day yesterday which left me dehydrated, sugared up and overtired like a small child, I am going to work on the two corner units today. I should finish at least one apart from the back stitching.  This is a very pretty pattern and the centre medallion is done with DMC etoile which is sparkly and the Petite Braid used for the gold details is nice to work with.

No comments: