Monday, October 26, 2020

Are you looking forward to 2021?


 I know it's not even November but to make the most of 2020, I have drawn up my list of 12 UFOs / projects to work on / finish in 2021. The majority are projects that are smaller than those I had on my list for 2020. I will also delete these from my Finishalong list for 2020 so as to focus on the remaining projects.

So here's my list which is written up in my 2020 Quilter's Planner ready to move to my 2021 planner when it arrives: 

1. Quietplay unicorn block


2. Book block - may end up as a book pillow or bag


3. Poppy Treffey towel to add some coloured fabric and do some free machine embroidery.



4. Tattoo quilt (I hope this isn't chosen in the first quarter as I only have seven out of tweve blocks completed)

                                      


5. Travel bag either an Amy Butler or By Annie pattern 

                                        

6. Linen dress 

                                        

7. 2020 Prairie Schooler Santa 
                                         

8. Minimalist wallet by Noodlehead 




9. La Fin du Monde - just needs ends sewn in and a little unpicking. I think I will donate this to ABC charity. 
                                    

10. Bonnie and Camille stars 

                                     

11. Spring Garden by Durene Jones 

                                    

12. Plaidish quilt from my stacks of black and white scraps and fat quarters.




However today I need to put some time into quilting my Dream Big panel for October 2020's UFO challenge.













No comments: