Wednesday, October 21, 2020

WIP Wednesday - Rock Candy Table topper

 


It's been a busy week already with family commitments and a 91st birthday lunch today with time to fit in a doctor's appointment in an hour's time. Not much progress on anything to report, but I have cut out the next Journey to Nebula skill builder project. Again I reached for some Sweetwater charm squares and added in some deep reds. I particularly like the nautical background fabric which I purchased in Winchester some years ago. I think it is a perfect fit as it picks out the reds, blacks and neutral from the charm squares which have been cut into diamonds.


I plan to piece it together today ready to quilt, but I have just loaded this month's UFO onto my long arm so it will have to wait to be quilted. If I don't get it bound before our retreat, it would be a quick Friday finish on the retreat.

No comments: