Wednesday, April 29, 2020

WIP Wednesday TQS BOM 2012 Sedona Star


 This project was randomly selected as our group's April project for our UFO challenge. At the beginning of the month I hadn't even added the blue sections to make the project into a circle. I thought it would be interesting to share what I've achieved in April and perhaps revisit it at the end of May. 


As you can see the quilt top is pieced and ready for quilting. However every block is stitched on a foundation apart from the blue setting pieces. I use the app todoist and scheduled in to spend one hour a day takin out the foundation papers. A mammoth task as you can see.





So far I have removed the papers from the outer border and one corner. I have quite a way to go still. Once April is over, I will need to work on another UFO for our challenge (please let it not be project 2 chosen this month) and will probably change to working on this UFO for one hour twice a week).





No comments: