Monday, April 06, 2020

Monday make - #minimindfulqal




When I saw this daily free sewalong following the end of the #scrapbagsampler, I thought it was something fun to sew each morning to start the day. Most blocks took 15 to 20 minutes and the fabric came from my scrap bags.



If like me you're finding it difficult to stay on track, I have been relying on the todoist app to tell me what to work on each day. I schedule my projects in and then it gives me a list for each day which is great to tick off. So even when I don't feel like doing the vacuuming, it is being done. I also schedule one hour each day on larger projects so that it's not overwhelming but I am moving closer to getting bigger projects finished.

I also want to start every project I see, but am trying to finish two projects and then reward myself with one new start, mainly of a smaller item. Especially as my long arm is out of action and I can't quilt some of my bigger projects for a quickish finish. This cushion was quilted with parallel lines which are irregularly spaced!!


Come back on Wednesday for an update on one of my many WIPS.

No comments: