Tuesday, April 21, 2020

This week's plans

Last week I decided to focus on a WIP every day rather than working on a number of WIPs each day. How did that go? My hubby fixed my long arm so I am back on being able to work on my choice of projects but the order I placed for fabric and zips didn't arrive so I adjusted my plans.


Tuesday
I finished the key by Barbara Ana Designs and shared it on Friday here.








Wednesday
I also started and finished the Hello Friend cushion - full details here.



Thursday
Year of the Tiger by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. This progressed well but I am a slow cross stitcher. I started with this.



And made significant progress as follows. I am loving the storage for small projects as you can see your floss clearly. I have also started putting a hand cream with my work as I have oodles of lovey hand cream and it makes sense to put them where they will be used.




Friday
Cross body bag by Mister Domestic was pencilled in for Friday but my order wasn't processed until Friday, so instead I decided to make a rope basket. Full details will be on my blog on Friday.

Weekend
I finished one out of three retreat projects so they are my focus for this week so they don't become UFOs. So this week my plans are:

Monday - finish New York Beauty cushion from the retreat





Tuesday - finish butterfly block into a project bag from the retreat



Wednesday - Year of the Tiger again

Thursday - Elvira quilt as now my long arm is working again, I can finish the quilt top on Thursday and then quilt it.




Friday - sees the release of part 5 of Alice in Wonderland. So far I have finished Chapters 3 and 4 completely and Chapters 1 and 2 I will work on for an hour a day until Friday. working on this may spill into the weekend as I'm a slow stitcher.

Pleasingly I started the month with 27 WIPS / UFOs and I am now down to 21. Happy dance. Can I get below 20 before 1 May? I have also made about 30 face masks for family and friends.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey sue- Jo Michell here from the threadhouse. I can't find your instructions for the block bag but would love to have a go. Please could you point me in the right direction? Thanks so much.