Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Q2 2020 finishalong

Although the finishalong challenge is being run on Instagram, I think it's good to keep a permanent copy of my list.

1. TQS BOM Sedona Star from Jan 2012. This is the April project chosen for Jersey Modern quilt Group challenge so I need to get moving this month.



2
. Tula Pink butterfly from October 2017. I need to move a few blocks and then quilt it. My long arm is out of action but once it is working again, I am going to quilt it with a E2E design and call it finished.


3
. My small world from 2016 which is pieced and partly quilted. 


4. Five impossible things - partly quilted and needs re-pressing and to be quilted, trimmed and bound.





5. Tate Modern quilt which was our challenge March project which is now ready for quilting.


6. Tula Pink Hex on the beach - about 2/3 of the blocks are finished and most of the fabric I cut out and basted.




7. Hoffman Dream Big Panel - I need to load this and practise my free motion quilting. I have bought the threads and have a backing, so it's ready to go.


8. Bits and bob blanket - pattern by Kay Jones - The I-cord edging is almost finished and then I need to sew in lots and lots of ends.



9. Mr Domestic cross body bag - at the time of taking this photo, I couldn't put my hands on the pattern and was awaiting nickel sliders which were missing from an order. However now both the sliders and pattern are in the bag.


Extras:
10. Linen dress
11. Rope basket - clothes line has already been purchased
12. Bag from Sotak Handmade's book
13. Libs Elliott sewalong - quilted and bound but it just needs some ends sewn in.
14. Christmas cross stitch
15. 2019 Prairie Schooler annual Santa
16. 1985 Prairie Schooler annual Santa
17. The key by Barbara Ana designs
18. The light by Barbara Ana designs
19. Elvira by GE Designs

20. Alice in wonderland by Satsuma Street



21. Mini series SAL




22. 1987 Prairie Schooler Santa
23. February monthly cottage
24. Year of the Tiger by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery - pattern purchased
25. Mini maker station
26. Aneela Hoey new bag pattern - pattern purchased
27. Hello Friend cushion by Berene  - pattern purchased

That should keep me busy during this lock down.



No comments: