Friday, April 17, 2020

Freebie Friday - The key by Barbara Ana Designs


There are some lovely free cross stitch patterns on Instagram under the hashtag #bewellandstitch. The two released by Barbara Ana designs are my favourites so far. If you go to her Instagram page and click on the linktree, you can download several free patterns.

The first pattern released was "The key" which I finished on Tuesday. I love the colour of the linen, I see more of this in my future.

Threads - as per pattern apart from subbing 223 for 3727 which I found didn't contrast at all with 778
Fabric - Picture this Plus Crystal Cashel 28 ct even weave in the colour Coastal from The Home Makery

I found the floss keeper that I made with left over Wonderland fabric from Rifle Co very useful and the perfect number of slots for this pattern.



I have sufficient of the Picture this Plus fabric to stitch the companion piece "The Light" which is kitted and ready to start.

No comments: