Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday Stash - I want her stash May and June 2015


Look what arrived on Friday. No knitting needles to start making some socks, but my May and June bundles from Westwood Acres' I Want Her Stash Club arrived.

 
The fabrics in this bundle are very typical of Kristyne of Pretty by Hand whose blog I have followed for several years. My only disappointment is that there are three FQs of Essex Dyed linen. Lovely fabric but I wouldn't use it in a quilt as it's a different weight to typical quilting fabric and I'd rather have a yard of one colour for bags and similar items. I need to find the yardage I have in grey in my stash for the typewriter bag.
 
 
And June's bundle is by Alison Glass and includes a number of her own beautiful fabrics. As I already have a number of Alison's fabrics, this bundle is a fabulous addition. And I don't have any of them already apart from the text print. I don't think the text print is meant to be printed wonky, but I'm finding the slope on some of the print disconcerting.  

Linking to:
Molli Sparkles

3 comments:

Pedal Sew Lightly said...

Lovely haul. I like how one is sweet and the other is edgy. Essex is great for small projects too. Pouches, journal covers, etc...

Shuaiba Ahammed said...


We provide bike jerseys, bike clothing, cycling jerseys, cycle clothing, free spirit wear, wind jackets etc for our customers. You will find jerseys according to your own choices here. We have the collection of long sleeve jerseys, short sleeve jerseys, sleeveless raglan jerseys etc. The jerseys are made of CS Tech Fabric which is Soft, Wick-Dry, and Lightweight. The Short Raglan Sleeves are for better range of motion. We have designed our jerseys with the colorful background and attractive images that will give you a stylish look when cycling, hiking, skiing and even running. We ship your order out as fast as we can and our products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. You, the customer are the reason we are in business and we will do "whatever it takes" to be sure your are happy with every Free Spirit Wear purchase! We also inspire the jersey designers. If you have ideas for A NEW Jersey then EMAIL us with your description of your creative vision. SIGN UP to be on our MAILING list and get the chances to WIN FREE jersey!

Julia D @ Jada's Quilting Adventures said...

Oh what a lovely bundle of fabric! Maybe some small coin purses could be made with the linen pieces. I don't like mixing my cotton fabrics with other types of fabrics. I find sewing them causes puckering or one fabric will stretch way more than the cotton. Any ideas on what you're going to make with the bundle?