Thursday, July 23, 2015

Flower swirls


Nick was kind enough to print out the directory of all the new Prostitcher patterns that came with the recent upgrade. Carole requested a quick easy pattern so I chose Flower Swirls 4. I enlarged the design to fit the space without having to crop it. That was almost a mistake as it just fitted in the throat space which I only realised after I'd started the first row. A bit of jiggery pokery and all was well.
 
 
 
The quilt was delivered early yesterday morning after an e-mail from the client asking if I could fit it into my schedule. A quick phone call from Carole and she was here by 8.30 am. She knows I'm an early riser. It was a bit of a shock for Matthew to see a stranger in the house so early and a bit of a shock to me that he'd gone to the gym so early too.
 

I decided to make the Goody Goody Binding Bag first yesterday before loading this quilt. It was finished the same evening and looks good. I hope the customer is happy with it as it's for an ill friend and she wants to get it in the post as soon as possible.

 
A lovely quilt. I'll share the Goody Goody Binding Bag with you on Saturday.

No comments: