Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Q3 2015 -

Some new projects and some left over from last quarter:

CQ hexagons - a hand sewn project for Wednesday mornings, I worked on it a little in Q2 but didn't make any significant progress.



Strip quilt for Siblings Together - Several friends have made me blocks for this and I'm going to try to finish some more blocks to get this out of my WIP pile even though the group I wrote up the instructions for hasn't made my blocks and won't do until October. I should be able to make two quilts for the charity.

 
Typewriter block  Once I've made the block it will either become a cushion, tote bag or laptop bag.
 
 
I need to make a pennant for our WI using our logo. I made this block earlier in the year for a group quilt.
 

Moda Building blocks  - just needs to be quilted but apparently I don't have a photo of the quilt top.


Farm Girl Vintage - should be finished by the end of September and I have over half of the blocks completed.


TB olive and mustard - another old UFO which only needs a bit of quilting on my Bernina.



And last but by no means least I need to make three gifts for the secret sewer swap for the Simply Solids retreat, one of which may feature the typewrite block above.


2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

No comments: