Monday, September 28, 2020

Monday make - Tub family SAL

 


The Tub Family is a pattern by Rosie Taylor from her Etsy store When I saw the pattern photo above, I couldn't help but fall in love with the aesthetic. I purchased the pattern to sew on the Friday night of the Sewing Shindig 2020 with the scraps already out for a retreat class. The fabric is Create by Quietplay from Sewhot.


I bought this line as I admire Quietplay's Foundation Paper Piecing patterns and I love a good rainbow stripe. I raided my fabric basket for the Carolyn Freidlander grey mesh, of which I have a lot, for the inside of the tub.


This is the small size. I want to sew the medium size next and I'm not sure whether to sticky with these fabrics or get out my Tula Pink scraps. The only thing I changed from the pattern was I machine stitched the binding around the top.


No comments: