Wednesday, May 27, 2020

WI Wednesday - Five Impossible things




This project was chosen as the MAY UFO to work on for Jersey Modern Quilt Group UFO challenge. The project was started at the group's retreat in 2018 with the designer Pappersaxsten. 

It started the month very creased and with stitching to unpick as I had a change of plan. It has been unpicked and pressed and loaded onto my long arm. I am not an experienced free motion quilter on my long arm so I am just working an hour a day on it. I should finish the cream section tomorrow and then my plan is to stitch in the ditch on my Bernina and then do organic curves along the length of each curved piece.





I will then need to focus to get it finished by the end of the month, so four days by my calculation. then I need to load a customer quilt to baste ready for handquilting, then I want to finish my #miniseriessal.

No comments: