Monday, May 25, 2020

Monday make - kit supply tote


Shockingly I left the house last weekend to do something other than food shopping. The National Trust for Jersey have two wild flower meadows and now is the time to visit as they are home to the slipper orchids. It was lovely to stroll, admire the flowers and chat to friends whilst socially distancing.

Looking back at some of my April finishes and I don't appear to have shared the kit supply tote - pattern by Aneela Hoey



The outside fabric came from SewHot.co.uk and the lining was from Pink Door fabrics. I hadn't realised how much fabric the pockets took so there's only one pocket. I much prefer a zippered pocket, so I am happy with the result. It is a lovely sized bag which will be useful for travelling some time in the future.



In other news, Easyjet has just listed flights from / to Manchester starting 3 July, which is entirely speculative as there are no passenger ferries nor flights at the moment. A one way ticket was £21so I booked a seat for our daughter as she needs to come back for a missed hospital appointment but is being kept busy in Manchester with University exams which finished ten days ago. Lizzie is now working on assignments and has four to do spread over four Wednesdays so has three to go.

No comments: