Friday, February 28, 2014

FQR bee progress

As well as working on my Quilty Fun blocks, I've also been making a few flying geese units to sash my FQS 2012 designer BOM which my bee friends are helping me make. So far I have eight blocks, including two that I made, so just four more to come. Two ladies didn't complete the flying geese units due to my poor instructions in one case and lack of foundation piecing in another. The third unit I completed, there wasn't enough fabric to finish more than four patterned sections. I found one more piece of fabric, but unfortunately had to resort to Ebay for a fat quarter to finish the unit.
 
 
 
Don't they look good? I think I will sash them as they are with a bit of rejigging of the block positions. Perhaps this will be a March finish or perhaps I should choose something else in case some of the blocks are delayed.

1 comment:

moira said...

Sue, you're such a sweetie x