Sunday, February 09, 2014

Bumbling Honeys update


 
 
I'm loving how these blocks look and I may do an offset pattern like the photo as I don't have sufficient background fabric to complete it like the pattern. I am remembering why I like blocks of the month. This one is from 2012 from Fat Quarter Shop, they come with the instructions, plenty of fabric and beautifully packaged. A nice easy sew as the thinking is done for you. Unfortunately US postal prices have sky rocketed which makes getting these each month heavy on postage costs so buying this in the sale with one postal charge and a 30% discount was a bargain.
 
 I have also come across a Thimbleberries block of the month from a few years ago. I may do the blocks from the excess fabric left from this Block of the Month. I'm also looking to swap this pattern for another Block of the Month.

1 comment:

Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts said...

Hey I just got this BOM. I was able to get two blocks from a package. I'm so excited to get enough to show like you.