Friday, February 07, 2014

Friday Feathers


I wasn't happy with the darkness of my "low volume" fabrics that I used in these feathers for the Stash Bee, even though Bee Mama for February said she was happy with them. these are big blocks and my low volume stash is small, but I found a Sweetwater fat quarter along with one of the cream grunge fabrics I won last month.
 
 
I am now much happier with how the blocks look. So apart from my Sewing room swap, my February commitments are done. I have decided to start each month with my commitments and get those done and then I'm free to work on my WIPs. Tonight is Friday Night with Friends and I plan to stitch down some of the binding whilst sat in front of the tellie. With the wind blowing hard still and more storms forecast for the weekend, I think home is the best place to be.
 
 

No comments: