As Lizzie and I are away for three days next week, I have until Wednesday to get this quilt quilted and bound. I finished putting the borders on yesterday. This has been a marathon of a quilt as I overcame self imposed hurdles in the way of completing it:
* mislaying the fabric for the border when it was in the bag it should have been all the time
* Not keeping up with the weekly rows and then the instructions were taken down as Lori included the instructions in a book.
I have used mainly Bonnie & Camille fabrics from several ranges and added in some Sweetwater, Aneela Hoey and Zen Chic for a controlled scrappy look.