Monday, November 02, 2020

November UFO update

I have edited my UFO list to remove any projects that I have added to my 2021 Guild UFO challenge. I have finished two projects in the last two days and still have the Halloween SAL cross stitch and the Dream Big panel to share with you. I am looking forward to the restart of the Finishalong challenge on Instagram in 2021. I need somethin to look forward to!! So I have two months in which to finish these projects.

1. TQS BOM 2012 - all of the papers have been taken out and it's ready for quilting. what to put in the big plain sections is my main dilemma. Much of the quilt has a lot of detail so in those sections the quilting will be kept simple.





2Tate Modern quilt which was our challenge March project which is now ready for quilting.




3. 1985 Prairie Schooler annual Santa



4. The light by Barbara Ana designs

5. 1996 Prairie Schooler Santa


6. Spellville by Barbara Ana


7. Chinese Zodiac  by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery



8. Techno Garden by Karlee Porter




9. Alaska Rainbow - pattern by Landry Basket Quilts. eight sections complete and five more to sew, two of which are already arranged on design boards so I can get them done at our retreat. One section which is the middle of the quilt only has one block to be sewn instead of the four needed of all the other blocks.

 


Wow, 9 WIPs that's more than I was expecting, however the Techno Garden quilt should be quick to finish.

No comments: