Sunday, November 15, 2020

Sunday stash - following up missing parcels

 


My 2021 Quilter's Planner arrived from Karen Lewis Textiles. I had to go for the rainbow cover. There are lots of options for the inside and I have chosen a Monday start with columns. I have even christened my diary with the proposed date for our next Jersey retreat. I guess it will be locals only again. 

How do you track what you've ordered and what's been delivered? I've just had to chase an Amazon order which is a week overdue which contains elastic to make some of the Japanese 3D masks. When order confirmations arrive I move the email to an orders in progress folder and once in a blue moon I go through and delete the old messages. I also write what I am expecting on the last page of the month in my planner so I can cross out the items as they arrive or move them onto the next month. On the same page I also list anything that's missing. If it hasn't come to light by the end of the month, then I do a big search, fortunately most things turn up before that's necessary!!



My pre-order of Tula Pink's linework also arrived this week. I would like to add a striped border to my tattoo quilt (pattern by Berene Campbell) as Tula did. I have one stripe that I haven't yet managed to find in the UK from Tabby Road.





No comments: