Friday, November 13, 2020

Friday Finish / Freebie - Stitchonomy Halloween SAL


You will have to trust me when I say that I had this finished by 31 October.  It was wasn't finished for Halloween 2020, but I now have time to finish it for 2021.


I wasn't sure about the pattern being released every evening but it made for a pleasant evening stitch one I got into a routine and added it to my Todoist app to stitch every day.  there were a number of blocks that referred to film's that I don't know, so I used substitute blocks from the helpful Stitchonomy Facebook group.
 


The group is now gearing up for a Winter SAL, so sign up for the daily emails at Stitchonomy or join Alyssa's Patreon page for early access to the winter SAL. I now need to finish up the Barbara Ana Spellville for next Halloween.

1 comment:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Never heard of this cross stitch place before. Thanks for the heads up. I signed up for the winter one.