Wednesday, November 11, 2020

WIP Wednesday - Chinese Zodiac

 


This pattern has been released every month and November will be the eighth and last pattern comprising the top left fan and decorations. Today I have finished month 2, making three months that I have finished so far.
month 1    central medallion and three animals (top right)
month 2     fan and decorations (top right)
month 7     animals (top left)



To finish month 3 I just have the rabbit to finish and for month 4, a little work and backstitch on the fan and most of the decorations in the background. I could at a push finish month 5, the animals in the bottom right which are mostly complete other than their facial features and a few details. I won't be up to date by the release of the last portion, but I am slowly catching up.

Pattern : Chinese Zodiac by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery

No comments: