Wednesday, November 18, 2020

WIP Wednesday - cross stitch WIPs

Last weekend I was feeling a little overwhelmed by my cross stitching WIPs, so I thought I would name and shame myself into action. A couple of these feature on my UFO list but not many. Since I drafted this post, I actually got my act together and finished two pieces which feels great.

WIPS:

1. Spellville by Barbara Ana





2. Spring Sampler by Durene Jones, I wonder where this is? It's one of my 2021 UFO challenge projects.

3. Chinese Zodiac by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery

4. We're all mad by Fiddlesticks 



5. June by Hands on Design



Kitted but not started:

6. The light by Barbara Ana



7. Christmas wreath club by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery

8. Jolly Claus by Stitching with the Housewives




I need a plan as then I can schedule time into my Todoist app. The Christmas wreath club is a pattern a month club so I think I should prioritise that so I don't fall behind. I would also like to finish four Prairie Schooler Santas in 2021 so I am going to work on one Santa at the weekend. During the week I will work on that month's Christmas wreath and then return to the Chinese Zodiac project. Are you still with me?

Going forward into 2021 I will work on the projects as follows:
1. UFO challenge first
2. Christmas wreath section for that month
3. Hands on Design block for that month
4. Fraktal SAL sections for that month, I will not race ahead.
5. I will stitch a Prairie Schooler Santa at the weekend.
6. If time allows I will stitch the Country Cottage Needleworks monthly cottage, I have February and June completed already.

I can work on my quilting projects at our monthly meeting and any retreats that may happen in 2021 too. They are easy to pick up and pack in my suitcase as they are already bagged up.

No comments: