Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Stash - Low volume

 
I saw a fabric bundle pop up on Instagram two weeks ago. A quick message to Simply Solids and then to Kim who was at the Malvern quilt show and it was purchased. Imagine my surprise when it came in its own little bag.
 
 
A lovely fat quarter bundle of low value creams and whites. Bought with the My Small world quiltalong in mind. I asked Kim to buy it for me so I would save the postage charge and then they had a free post weekend. Sigh, never mind. I swapped Kim some Kaffe fabric scraps for my bundle, sow e were both delighted.


And here's a close up of spots, hounds tooth, cotton and steel and more. Theya re already put away in my low volume basket IN THE CUPBOARD.


Linking to:
Molli Sparkles

1 comment:

Pippa Parsons said...

I was just looking at that bundle