In May, it must definitely be my priority to finish Siblings Together quilts with labels so that they can be posted to the charity in time for this year's camps. Over 50 quilts have been completed so far so 100 quilts for the 2015 camps seems achievable with help. I have three more that are completed but I am waiting for labels before I can consider them finished.
I've gone from a pile of Kaffe Fassett fabrics picked up from donations at my Guild UFO day,
To a completed quilt top waiting by my long arm. I finished a customer quilt this morning, so this is next in the list.
I have even found time to clear out the cupboard in the room where my long arm sits. I found a couple of backings hidden away too as well as some pantographs on a roll to pass on to a friend. The big scraps of wadding have been bagged up neatly and I can see more quickly what I have. The next job is to clear the table of offcuts from quilts and either giveaway the wadding or bag it up and put away the leftover fabric once I've unpicked some quilting from each piece.