Tuesday, May 05, 2015

UK mini swap - goodies sent

 
I'm not sure if I ever shared with you the parcel of goodies that I sent to my partner in the Instagram UK mini swap. I was satisfied that what I sent matched my brief. No low volume fabrics so I used a plain white for the background.

 
To go with the rainbow theme, I made a sewing case using instructions from Lori Holt on Instagram and I also included some embroidery floss by Aurifil.
 

I love the Clover soft thimbles so included one for my partner along with some knitting needle protectors that Lori Holt uses for the ends of her scissors, which I think is genius.
 
 
And I packed everything into a tote bag that I screen printed in a Lu Summers class, so this is a one of a kind bag.
 

1 comment:

Two Wednesdays said...

It's stunning - your partner must have been thrilled.