Monday, May 25, 2015

A productive bank holiday weekend


Two customer quilts finished, trimmed and ready for collection. Today I plan to get my Siblings Together quilt back on the machine and install the closed foot so that I can use rulers more accurately. I have asked my husband to spare me an hour to help as there are 16 steps to be followed. I bet I'll be the one shimmying under the machine to turn the hand wheel. At least I'm out of reach there if it goes wrong.

 
I used a pantograph by Anne Bright called Hickory Park to quilt this using a white thread so that the quilting doesn't dominate the pretty quilt.


This is the Fat Quarter Shop BOM for 2014 called Wishes. Val has used Ruby by Bonnie & Camille for the most part. So fresh and I love the grass green essential dot that she used for the backing.

No comments: