Thursday, May 16, 2013

Spring mini

My spring mini is now on display in my lounge, bringing a splash of colour on this lovely morning.





I had to use a different quilting design for this one as my machine was playing up due to the numerous small seams. The buttons have been strategically placed to cover the place where the design should match up but didn't!! Does anyone have any tips for getting rid of the needle marks without washing the whole piece.

Today I will be focussing on quilting a client quilt which is already on the frame. I also need to catch up on some paperwork.

4 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

this is so pretty .. well done x

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. You could try to hover over it with a bit of steam from the iron. It often helps to "relax" the fabrics and the stitching. I would only do it if it was all cotton though and only with a small bit of steam.

QuiltCandy said...

I just love this one, it's so pretty and the buttons look like they are meant to be there! What a cute little frame you have hung it on too.

Deborah said...

I've really been enjoying your work. I'm inspired by your
your mini quilt (and everything else). What size is this lovely mini?