Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A very early birthday present

My internet server has been annoyingly patchy this week so who knows how long it will be before I can blog this.

I have lost my mojo but before going out for a lovely lunch today at El Tico overlooking St Ouen's Bay, I pieced a bee block. On my return from lunch I had a lovely parcel of Collage fabrics from Tacha. These are for a Fat Quarterly Design Challenge so I am awaiting instructions.




And yesterday I received a prize package from Debby Kratovil. The fabric are even more luscious than I expected.




And last but not least a very early birthday present from Lorraine. Carolyn Forster demoed this rotating mat at a workshop and my mat is very poor so this is a welcome replacement.




Did I share these "99" cupcakes with you. They came out very well for a first attempt.





2 comments:

Lorraine said...

You have had a good day then, love the fabrics cannot wait to see what you do with them.

Cheryll said...

Sometimes the weather plays a big part in how we feel... so I hope the sun is shining there! Love your cupcakes... yum :)