Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Inspired by Linda

Linda made cute zippered pouches for the Fat Quarterly Retreat sample swap and I was lucky enough to be in her group for the swap. I have been using the pouch to store my stitching so it has been constantly in my line of sight over the last week. I finished this weestitches free pattern - Avengers and wondering what to do with it, I thought I'd make a zippered pouch for Lizzie to put her stitching in. Lizzie is working on the wee little stitches Big Bang Thoery chart.



Chez Soi are having their Christmas party this week and the challenge for 2012 was log cabin blocks and their many variations. So this is a very last minute make for this challenge and I've done the back and around the stitchery in court house steps with a little wonk.



If I was stitching this chart again on the grey Aida, I would change the prescribed grey for Thor's helmet to a darker shade which doesn't match the background.

1 comment:

Cheryll said...

Such a cute stitchery! Well done.
Merry Christmas :)