I have sent off my results to Peg of OPAM (one project a month) - seven finishes this month and whilst looking for photos for each, I realised that I hadn't shown you the red coin purse. That'll have to wait. I've also done three rows of The Bee in my Bonnet Row along and two lots of bee blocks.
I worked on a nice variety of projects this month and have also managed to change my blog header and edit my favicon which makes me smile every time I see it.
I now need to sit down and decide what projects I want to finish for the 2013 Eisteddfod as that's only three months and a lot of work away. Probably I should start with my farmer's Wife Quilt so that it's ready for when my long arm is back in action. I have about two thirds of the blocks sewn together so it's not a big job.