Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Boxing Day

We survived Christmas. I received a lovely new camera with Wifi capabilities. I guess I'll have to read the manual to work out how to use even 10% of its capabilities. Nick has not survived Christmas and is ill in bed. So I've had to get the teens up to help me prepare vegetable for today's lunch of Coq au Vin. Dessert will be the Boxing Day tradition of Baked Alaska. Matt and Lizzie prepared most of yesterday's veg which was a great help so I was able to applique some more houses.

Now I need to do more of the seven trees and also the green windows on some of the houses. It may even be finished before New Year's Eve!! I ran out of the red thread but have substituted a deep pink which works fine.


This is a pattern from the Fat Quarterly Christmas edition 2010.

No comments: