Last night I stayed in and sewed with virtual friends around the world interspersed with taking Nick to his works dinner and picking Lizzie up from her dance show at the Arts Centre and taking her to JACY. I'm lucky that her friend's Mum brings her back from JACY so I don't have to wait up.
So last night I finished sewing the rows of my Farmer's Wife quilt together. I couldn't find my red moda dot and I needed just twelve 1.5" squares to finish it. My local Moda retailer didn't have any and neither did Lorraine. Sigh, so near and yet so far. And then yesterday I found some in a pile!! And this morning I found even more amongst the fabric for the Bee in my bonnet row along. I mustn't use it up on other projects as I still need it for my Vignette BOM and the binding for my Thimbleblossoms Hopscotch quilt.
So now I just need to put one border on it and the top's done. Most of the foundation papers have been taken out but finishing that could take an hour or so (a job for Wednesday morning). Then I'll have to wait patiently for the PC that runs my long arm to come back from the menders, which will hopefully be before Christmas as I have quite a backlog of customer quilts. I daren't count how many.