Tuesday, July 27, 2021

WIP Wednesday - Home Stitch Home

 


It's amazing what I can achieve when I am avoiding other tasks. I finished this piece by @tinymodernist (free via Instagram) on Tuesday morning and I should then have packed for my trip leaving today. No, instead I decided to fully finish the piece and mount it on a frame from Amazon.


I must now pack for my trip to Festival of Quilts today. I think that with all of the uncertainty in the world, I wasn't sure we would actually go, but I have booked my daughter's flight down to Birmingham and I have now booked my return leg. Once in England I will book us into an escape room on Saturday and contact friends who I am hoping to visit. We have volunteered to steward on Friday and the coordinator has confirmed that my entry has been unpacked. That's a relief.


No comments: