Thursday, July 01, 2021

July 2021 goals

I will share my Q3 goals next week but I need to break it down into smaller achievable goals for just this month as I am overwhelmed. I am my own worst enemy though as I keep starting new projects. Fortunately number 5 has been picked for our UFO challenge and that was the By Annie Ultimate Travel Bag that I completed last week. I think I need to start on my linen dress instead as it will be the end of summer before it's done.

1. Linen dress

2. Home Stitch Home by Tiny Modernist for #CrossStitchCamp 


3. A monthly cottage from a Country Cottage Needleworks. I didn't even start the May or June cottages so I am just going to move on to August.

4. May, June and July blocks for Around the World BOM. 


5. Month 9 of Christmas Wreath by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. Including this month, there are just three more installments to go. The next clue is released on 16 July.





6. Patchwork flying geese SAL which I have already fallen behind with.

7. A Prairie schooler Santa 

8. Summer sampler turns 10. This just needs one more block and to be put together. Surely achievable if I focus on the project.

No comments: