Wednesday, March 03, 2021

WIP Wednesday - March plans

I achieved quite a lot in February, so what are my plans for March as we get to the end of Quarter 1 of the 2021 Finishalong?

1. The March UFO for our group challenge is number 10 - Bonnie and Camille stars. I need to get this out of the cupboard and formulate a plan of how many more blocks I want to make first.




2. March mini for A Year of Celebrations (kitted up)



3. April monthly cottage from a Country Cottage Needleworks. Also kitted up and I have made a small start.

4. March block for Around the World BOM

5. Month 5 of Christmas Wreath by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery


6. #Summersamplerturns10 sewalong blocks to make. Two have been released and made, so I should have four to make this month as they are released weekly.




The optional extras will probably include:

7. By Annie travel bag. I will at least quilt the fabrics ready to piece but I need to source the contrasting fabric which is 108" Basic Grey in eggplant. I have some but not enough.



8. Plaidish quilt for which I need some wadding to be delivered. I had ordered a bolt but then I was advised that the carriage was £110+ so I looked for another supplier.






No comments: