Monday, March 15, 2021

Monday make - Fraktal cushion

 

Last week I shared with you the cushion panel made from leftover HSTs from my Fraktal quilt. It only took about an hour this morning to cut the backing for the cushion, add some rainbow poppers, trim and turn. I even had a cushion inner ready.



I have had extra ca snaps on my Nantes shopping list for a year but having tidied up the caddy containing my poppers this morning, I think I have sufficient. If we make it to Pour l'Amour du Fils at the end of September, I will just purchase some with designs on them. Famous last words!!



I must remember to pass on my few half square triangles on to a friend who also did the Fraktal sewalong. I used some of the pink fabric for two other projects in an attempt to reduce my scraps too. I hope that Modern Quilt Club launch another sewalong kit in the near future. I thoroughly enjoyed both the quilt and the Zoom catch up sessions.


Now I have no excuse to not work on my Bonnie & Camille stars this week as it's my March UFO and needs to be finished.

No comments: