Friday, March 19, 2021

Freebie Friday - Summer Sampler turns 10

 


I realise it's not summer yet, but Faith, Lee and Katie are celebrating ten years of the summer sewalong with a free sewalong. Sign up to the email and you will get the links to tutorials and instructions sent direct to your in box every Wednesday.


I am using my leftover scraps and Fat Quarters from a Fat Quarter stack by Elizabeth Hartman paired with some tone on tones from stash. 


This week's block is called "star" and is probably my favourite block so far. It's foundation pieced with just three pieces in each eighth. I do appear to be running out of scraps of neutrals in my stash so may have to buy some more or tidy my craft room and some may appear!!




Tonight month 5 of the Christmas wreath by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery will be released so my plan for the weekend is to stitch on that project to keep up to date and share it with you next Friday.


No comments: