Wednesday, March 17, 2021

WIP Wednesday - Bonnie & Camille stars

 


This month's WIP is my Bonnie & Camille stars which was a leader and ender project in 2020 which I just stopped working on. Those pieces are so small. The blocks are 12" finished so each square or half square triangle finishes at 1.5". Having finished a few other projects, I couldn't ignore this one as we're half way through the month already. I laid the blocks out on a bed and worked out how many more blocks I needed to make to start putting the quilt top together. 

Two more blocks to make, so I then took the easy route of which colourway did I have the most HSTs already prepped. On Monday I finished piecing the blocks and yesterday I cut the setting triangles, ready to piece together the top today. I plan to prepare the binding tomorrow, quilt it on Monday and trim and bind on Tuesday. Then next week I can work on the cross stitch projects I want to finish this month


If I finish this on Tuesday then I'll have a week to focus on all of the other projects I'd like to finish this month. Not sure if that's realistic, but I will give it a go.

No comments: